12-13-2017 Wednesday Live Chat Thread

LA ties the secret government into UFO's as well. He believes some are the real deal as demonics, and some of it is controlled by the government to drive an agenda of fear.

Reactions: 7Critter
if you believe in God being THE creator of all things, then people were created by an extra terrestrial technically

Why would the president need to know the details of ongoing military research?

Did he see it or read about it? Honestly curious.
I believe he heard it played on the radio

Works for me! lol I have to go to the store tomorrow....I'm having my son drive me. Safer for all of you out there on the roads tomorrow. lol
I hear ya sister. I had to go to one appointment to day under advisory since yesterday of pure slick ice along with almost no visibility, and sixty mile an hour winds! I didn't even make it safely to the first stop sign at the end of my road..slid right through it. Oh man, scared me bad. I am from a line of cold loving, blizzards at the drop of a dime, freezing tundra for real conditions family lineage. I KNOW how to drive in any possible winter weather safely. I am truly embarrassed I slid through that sign! Have shamed my family, and I am probably going to be taken to court for such a rookie mistake. :D So after that show of disgrace I then proceeded to drive about ten miles an hour for a very long time, way too long, to get to a normally twenty minute drive location. I was feeling pretty good and felt maybe I could hide my former atrocity to my family members. Well, here we go again. On the way home, I slid through another sign!! I am giving up my drivers license tomorrow. I'm a shame to my whole family and community.

Oh, we did make it home driving as slow as a turtle, probably slower, and arriving here about a half hour more that it usually takes, because I not only have to drive in this crap, but everyone else does too. I have to say for some of these people being local, they somehow forget how to drive right after the first snowfall. It's a danger zone man, all over. ;) Lex was not phased a bit by the slow speed and time. He was engrossed in a phone application that has every sort of emergency siren ever made. So I heard police, ambulances, fire trucks, and even a British siren of some sort. The noises were of no help obviously, but him being nice and occupied in the back was all worth it. Now I have to somehow find that app and get rid of it ninja style.

Also, take into consideration I was born into this bizarre insanely cold weather loving people... as a tropical island, Caribbean sea, island living dream woman. I also have severe wanderlust and have been known to pack everything and move all of a sudden..far south. My real home is Florida, but it makes for hard times being with all of my other family who think I am a mental basket case for loving the heat, sand, ocean, gulf loving, whatever I can find, just nice and warm and no sort of cold in my body's opinion ever!. So I keep coming back up this bitter way to make sure I'm getting as much time with the parents and ninety year old spry as a twenty year old grandmother. We still are thinking about genetic testing to see if I was switched at birth. In my defense, I do also come from gypsy heritage in both sides of my family. My sister and I can't fight that pull. Nobody can ever be sure with the knowledge of one of us picking up and moving to where our hearts lead us. Not for a single moment at any single moment on any given day. Weee!

Peace out love and light

I'm way far behind posting this, I have a little bit of a distraction going on at my abode currently. Apologies to you all for the random out of seemingly nowhere post.