12-13-2017 Wednesday Live Chat Thread

It makes it hard to discuss as we go along because it's bam! bam! bam! Constant new topic change
you do realize that's intentional right? it makes it harder to be critical as you can't think quick enough.

Reactions: 7Critter
LA always talks pretty quick but he's really quick tonight on this one. I am with Lynne...he's covering a LOT in one show.

We're randomly conflating simplistic soundbites about the middle East and aliens and the NWO here... Not seeing how lumping innocent kids and normal Palestinians in with militants and blaming all muslims has a damn thing to do with anything other than hacking me off!

We're randomly conflating simplistic soundbites about the middle East and aliens and the NWO here... Not seeing how lumping innocent kids and normal Palestinians in with militants and blaming all muslims has a damn thing to do with anything other than hacking me off!
Oh dear....we now have an angry Benway! :eek:

and every 30 seconds he brings up Israel.