12-02-2015 Charles Ostman

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you....and I think the "normal" may loose that fight.
That or be relegated to reservations like the indigenous peoples are now, until they slowly become extinct.

Reactions: Debi
That or be relegated to reservations like the indigenous peoples are now, until they slowly become extinct.
I think eventually it will become "expected" to enhance oneself and the old ways of "normal" will become unacceptable. It only takes one full generation to do that. One full turn of the Wheel and the human mindset can be totally changed.

I think eventually it will become "expected" to enhance oneself and the old ways of "normal" will become unacceptable. It only takes one full generation to do that. One full turn of the Wheel and the human mindset can be totally changed.
Not to get all biblical, but maybe that is what is what accepting the number of the beast will be.

Not to get all biblical, but maybe that is what is what accepting the number of the beast will be.
Well, one almost has to get Biblical with the subject itself. Heck, even we Wiccans are all natural, ya know, and won't be accepting of it from a spiritual nature. The Bible contains prophecy that can be applied to the subject. Other ancient texts reveal much to us as well.

Reactions: T-Bob
I see so many soul-less people today, without the addition of cybernetics, I can only think that replacing meat with mechanisms can only exacerbate the problem

Reactions: T-Bob
I see so many soul-less people today, without the addition of cybernetics, I can only think that replacing meat with mechanisms can only exacerbate the problem
Once again...agree with you. As many here know, I am like the anti-AI person here. I usually rant about it everytime I see an article on it....so you are all doomed tonight with me as hostess! :p:D

bad thing about AI one day I think it will become too smart then humans are a threat and then well uh terminator 2

Reactions: Debi

It could even be the new chips they have put on credit /debit cards

I'm still trying to decide if these people are truly soulless, or have they sold it or come in tainted already?

It could even be the new chips they have put on credit /debit cards
Could be, but I actually think it's more than that somehow. Just feels "bigger" to me for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.