11-9-2021 Tuesday Live Chat

Hi all.

Going to be AWOL from the forum for a few days. My wife and friend were hit by a van driver this morning and my wife took the brunt of the impact on the passenger side. Fire Brigade had to cut her out and Ambulance rushed her to A&E.

Due to ongoing Covid issues, I am not permitted to be with her at present, so waiting for her to be moved to a ward. Not life-threatening injuries that I am aware of, but some serious injuries. She is currently undergoing X-Rays and will be on an ECG soon as she has low blood pressure which may be just through shock, or internal bleed.

Will be back once things settle.
Titch, I am so sorry to hear this! Our prayers and love are heading across the pond to all of you. Please keep us posted as to how she and her friend are doing. We are here to support you anyway we can!

Reactions: Duke
Hi all.

Going to be AWOL from the forum for a few days. My wife and friend were hit by a van driver this morning and my wife took the brunt of the impact on the passenger side. Fire Brigade had to cut her out and Ambulance rushed her to A&E.

Due to ongoing Covid issues, I am not permitted to be with her at present, so waiting for her to be moved to a ward. Not life-threatening injuries that I am aware of, but some serious injuries. She is currently undergoing X-Rays and will be on an ECG soon as she has low blood pressure which may be just through shock, or internal bleed.

Will be back once things settle.
You will both be in my prayers.

Reactions: Debi
good afternoon Debi, Paint, everyone else

254060390_10159973999523384_6358017108695003619_n.jpg

Hey Deb. It's the anniversary of when I won some big bodybuilding shows. Hold on to your hat.

Attachments

• 214.jpg
    214.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 57
  • 20211107_124133.jpg
    20211107_124133.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 57
Reactions: garnetsilver