11-9-2018 FRIDAY ! Live Chat Thread

Snowing?!
You Yankees are crazy folk :)

Are you starting to feel better, at least? The flu sucks.
Some but its coming slow. Pure frustration of not being able to do anything may cause me to over do lol. I am catching up here tho. So that’s a good thing.

Where are u again? Florida ?
Nashville. Snow usually comes in one or two small packages - just enough for the kids to get a day off school and to keep bread and milk futures strong.

Reactions: 7Critter
jadamz baby girl "Jewel"

Thanks for sharing the video jadamz and Debi. I saw the video below while distracted from searching for Saturday movies. It reminded me of J, both from having a bird companion and from her interest in science. I hope that you enjoy.

There is a brief ad at the end of the video. I nor PNF have any association with this online learning institution.

The bird appears at the 5:52 mark.

She’s been in for weeks I think besides dr visits.
It is now 10 weeks because nurses came to me so I didn't have to go out to the Doctors (except twice.) Walls....I got walls.
I want to go out but I don’t want to get sicker. Now it’s snowing!
Lynne, do NOT do a "Debi" and try to push it too soon. Nopey! Nopey! Nopey!

Reactions: Lynne
Jeebus...how early do you people get up??
I often ask that question here. Lynne and Critter are the early birds. I'm lucky I'm up before 10. :p Haven't seen a sunrise in months.

Reactions: Lynne
I often ask that question here. Lynne and Critter are the early birds. I'm lucky I'm up before 10. :p Haven't seen a sunrise in months.
God get you well girl. You must be climbing the walls.

God get you well girl. You must be climbing the walls.
This is not easy. My patience is getting a wee bit thin. I feel like an indoor cat....I stare out the window a lot! :p

I wonder how this works? Or is it just art?
It looks like it should work. It took me a few seconds to spot the seat to which a rider would sit. You are correct, Lynne; it's more art than a functional bicycle.

Reactions: Debi
It looks like it should work. It took me a few seconds to spot the seat to which a rider would sit. You are correct, Lynne; it's more art than a functional bicycle.
Good morning, Cowboy! Hope the knee is better today!