11-7-2021 Sunday Live Chat

Well the supply chain shortages have messed up my latest cooking Excursion.
No kung po sauce. None.
Had to re- shelve all of those beautiful vegetables.
Plan B - I'm going to butterfly those chicken breasts and grill them. Then make sandwiches in a Hawaiian or Polynesian Style. Splurged on a nice Italian bread. Have Sweet & Sour, pineapple, red onion.
First world problems....
197905095_1205676056561415_4729628947155774563_n.jpg

Morning all.

After two weeks with no allergy symptoms, I woke up today in allergy hell. Sinuses flowing, eyes red, watering and swollen. Not a great start and I'm just writing off everything I had planned for today. Back pain is having a good old time this morning as well, I'm too stiff to move easily.
And tomorrow night's residential investigation was postponed by the client.
Not a great start to this week, hopefully I can turn things around in the next 24 hours.
Im going to take a hot shower to try and loosen up and clear my sinuses, then work on my new UFO gear case, need to get that stuff organized. There are a few bits of kit common to ghost hunting, but not a lot.

Have a terrific Sunday, my friends.

I am in time zone hell. I hate when we move clocks around! My body and brain where all nicely settled into the OTHER time, and now I'm living in the past. I will be adjusting for a week!!!

Reactions: GoneWestUtah
I am in time zone hell. I hate when we move clocks around! My body and brain where all nicely settled into the OTHER time, and now I'm living in the past. I will be adjusting for a week!!!
I have MOST of the clocks in my house changed. I will tackle the car clocks the first time that i go somewhere.