11-5-2020 Thursday Live Chat

Zoey and Sheena have gotten spoiled too! They stand and stare at us while we eat supper and I nearly always give in and share a tidbit or two.
Well, somebody is getting chunky...even for a bulldog. So I've cut her back a bit. You would think I'm starving her!

Reactions: garnetsilver
Well, somebody is getting chunky...even for a bulldog. So I've cut her back a bit. You would think I'm starving her!
Sheena has a bigger build than Zoey, and I have to watch that she doesn't put on too much weight. They are fed in separate rooms now, and I always have to stand over Zoey so that Sheena doesn't come and take her food. This usually results in a sibling rivalry tussle later on.:)

Reactions: Debi
Sheena has a bigger build than Zoey, and I have to watch that she doesn't put on too much weight. They are fed in separate rooms now, and I always have to stand over Zoey so that Sheena doesn't come and take her food. This usually results in a sibling rivalry tussle later on.:)
I don't dare turn my back on Boiler. She'll snatch our dinner...lol

• Haha
You might think a bulldog is slow. Wrong. She's fast as lightning when she wants to be.

Garnet, I'm going to sign off tonight. And you need some rest, hon. Try to relax and PM me tomorrow.

Zoey and Sheena have gotten spoiled too! They stand and stare at us while we eat supper and I nearly always give in and share a tidbit or two.
Funny you should mention that. For the first time in her ten-plus years, our cat ate human food. She has turned her nose up at everything ever offered her, but last week see started eating the "overhang" of the meat on my roast beef sandwich. She seemed very pleased with herself!

Funny, Duke! My Avalon used to like bits of deli turkey. On the last day of her life, I shared a slice of turkey with her.

Reactions: Duke and Debi