11/30/2015 Ken Gerhard

Digital photography and editing makes it so easy to create just about anything, and make it believable. Fortunately, these images are very amateurish, and created in Photoshop, or a similar application. Even shooting on film doesn't exclude photo manipulation, as a photo can be scanned and manipulated in a number of ways.
I'm glad we have our photo expert on board!

This video of UFO's will most likely be in the news report tonight.

Almost every day, new UFO images and videos are posted all over the Internet for everyone to see. Here’s one that, at first glance, may have you believing a fleet of otherworldly orbs were captured on video, maneuvering in wild patterns somewhere near Honolulu, Hawaii.

At least that’s what it looks like in the following video, posted on Oct. 21, 2015, by YouTube channel Earth & Space News. The UFOs — for lack of a better word at the moment — are seen hovering, moving rapidly, darting back and forth, merging with each other, blinking in and out in unison. That’s more than you normally get in a UFO video.

While this may appear to be incredible footage of strange lights in the sky, there are some credibility questions here.

First, the identity of the alleged videographer or the exact date and time of the video are not revealed. No information is offered that could help any research effort to learn more about this incident. But the video itself is riddled with visual problems.

Read More: Huffington Post

Nikon F3_LR.jpg
I'm glad we have our photo expert on board!
I'll probably never have an opportunity to take a picture of anything out of the ordinary, but I have started carrying a film camera in my truck with me. At least a negative can be analysed, and be shown to be authentic. I just bought a Nikon F3, just in case.

Reactions: Maphoo
View attachment 3501
I'll probably never have an opportunity to take a picture of anything out of the ordinary, but I have started carrying a film camera in my truck with me. At least a negative can be analysed, and be shown to be authentic. I just bought a Nikon F3, just in case.
They still MAKE film? lol But you're right on that! Negs don't lie.

Always loved photography, but I am not even close to proficiant at it. I have a small Canon that does all the work for me.