11/30/2015 Ken Gerhard

I have pets helping me type tonight, so please excuse the spelling errors as they bat my fingers over the keyboard here....

Reactions: Maphoo
ive always been fascinated by the chubacabra I mean totally draining something of blood from two puncture wounds like a vampire
The interesting thing on that one is that it appears to have "morphed" over the years. The original seems to be described as more creature like than dog like as they are now.

Reactions: T-Bob
yea I always found that rather peculiar myself

OK, so what's you're favortie Cryptid tale? Mine I do believe is Mothman.
Mothman is a favorite. I'm a huge fan of John Keel's books. Mark Chorvinsky wrote extensively about flying humanoids, so they are a favorite. And, of course, Bigfoot and Chupacabra.

The interesting thing on that one is that it appears to have "morphed" over the years. The original seems to be described as more creature like than dog like as they are now.
Yeah.. i don't even know what to picture in my head when i hear that name anymore

Mothman is a favorite. I'm a huge fan of John Keel's books. Mark Chorvinsky wrote extensively about flying humanoids, so they are a favorite. And, of course, Bigfoot and Chupacabra.
Now flying humanoids interest me, too. They seem to appear in South America more than here in the Northern Hemisphere.

Now flying humanoids interest me, too. They seem to appear in South America more than here in the Northern Hemisphere.
They do. I think it may be a cultural phenomena. They were also reported extensively in Russia and the Eastern Bloc countries.