11-29-2017 Wednesday Live Chat Thread

u

unless you wanna her Tim winge

Hey,Do you watch I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here? I know...it's a very guilty pleasure. I think they are on day 10...I love Springwatch and Autumnwatch. Do you watch any of those ,my U.K friend?
I threw my TV in a skip over a decade ago and just watch stuff online now. I have seen all of those though and watched the entire ridiculous season of I'm a celebrity with Jorden and Peter Andre. Car crash TV at it's... okayiingness! Though the Big Brother with Paul DAniels, Face from the A-teamLeo Sayer and Vanilla Ice was the point where reality TV should have realised that it's job was done and thy could go home now.

I'm just interested in it as a whole, but especially Celtic seeing as how I'm Irish. Are there specific things you have to say or is it more of a "prayer" like method? Most importantly "spells" for safe passage or possibly metals or stones or other materials?

He's pulled a lot off of his YouTube, Jad. Onto his pay for platform.

man,I see he did!
But,Benway,if you only listen to one, listen to the Lockheart ranch Dogman story...I tell ya I get chills and I'm gunna listen again tonite it is sooooo good

Here is part !

I'm just interested in it as a whole, but especially Celtic seeing as how I'm Irish. Are there specific things you have to say or is it more of a "prayer" like method? Most importantly "spells" for safe passage or possibly metals or stones or other materials?
A Guide for the Solitary Practitioner by Scott Cunningham will explain the basics of it. You need to understand it before you try to use it, hon. It's about moving energy and intentions.

You cannot just pick a "spell" and use it. You need to understand the basics of intention and much, much more.

H
I threw my TV in a skip over a decade ago and just watch stuff online now. I have seen all of those though and watched the entire ridiculous season of I'm a celebrity with Jorden and Peter Andre. Car crash TV at it's... okayiingness! Though the Big Brother with Paul DAniels, Face from the A-teamLeo Sayer and Vanilla Ice was the point where reality TV should have realised that it's job was done and thy could go home now.
ahah I missed Big Bro,yes I saw the Lovely Jorden/Katie Price and Peter Andre LOL well, i had to confess my addiction ...I haven't had a tv for about 12 years-watch lots of U.K stuff..Got a ROKU last year which I love, but basically use it for You Tube-but I loves my Ant and Dec ..... lol

Reactions: Debi
I must be off and set up tomorrow's thread, me dears. See you all tomorrow. May you all have a restful night!