11-27-2020 Friday Live Chat

My son decided to convert a nice shed area into his workshop/forge. He also converted a room downstairs into my granddaughter's dance studio so she can continue training.
You have a good son and daughter-in-law.

He is just a little darling. I think he'll probably always be smaller than most, but that cutie pie face is what gets ya! lol
He loves me so I am hooked lol. He could have one eye and no fur and I’d love him

That’s amazing !! How about your granddaughters riding ?
That's on hold for the moment. They just all been through two exposures and two quarantines in the past month so my son has said no more until this is under control. With grandson being diabetic, it's a very high risk. All of them tested clear, thank God!

He loves me so I am hooked lol. He could have one eye and no fur and I’d love him
You were meant to be his mama. Plain and simple. That little one was there for you to find and rescue for a reason.

Reactions: Lynne
That's on hold for the moment. They just all been through two exposures and two quarantines in the past month so my son has said no more until this is under control. With grandson being diabetic, it's a very high risk. All of them tested clear, thank God!
Ahh very wise. Things should get better soon

Ahh very wise. Things should get better soon
The diabetic doc said he wants to wait at least a month before trying a vax with grandson. Because their immune systems in T1D are so compromised, he wants to see which vax will be best for him.

The diabetic doc said he wants to wait at least a month before trying a vax with grandson. Because their immune systems in T1D are so compromised, he wants to see which vax will be best for him.
Sounds like he has a good dr.

Sounds like he has a good dr.
One of the best in the area. He's already said no on the Astra-Z one, so it will be the Pfizer or Moderna. He wants to see which can be less reactive to his "kids".

One of the best in the area. He's already said no on the Astra-Z one, so it will be the Pfizer or Moderna. He wants to see which can be less reactive to his "kids".
When u know let me know so I can tell my diabetics. I have jim and a niece

When u know let me know so I can tell my diabetics. I have jim and a niece
Absolutely! I shall share the info for sure! The T1D's are especially fragile with vaccines, so that's why he's being super cautious and not rushing right into it with them.

Reactions: Lynne