11-22-2021 Monday Live Chat

n.jpg

sorry, was searching for lunch. yep, never cared much for turkey or chicken
I will eat chicken at times but the turkey just doesn't work for me at all. Not a fan. They guys love it, so they can do their sandwiches and left overs for a few days. Like you, I will do ham, which will be our Christmas menu.

I will eat chicken at times but the turkey just doesn't work for me at all. Not a fan. They guys love it, so they can do their sandwiches and left overs for a few days. Like you, I will do ham, which will be our Christmas menu.
last year it was just me and the wife so we did steak and seafood. lol. sometimes we do that for christmas dinner also. this year will be the traditional meals with the family gathering thing. i will eat chicken if fried, and usually only the legs but will have a grilled chicken sandwich sometimes.

last year it was just me and the wife so we did steak and seafood. lol. sometimes we do that for christmas dinner also. this year will be the traditional meals with the family gathering thing. i will eat chicken if fried, and usually only the legs but will have a grilled chicken sandwich sometimes.
We've done a similar thing at Christmas. May do that this year if it's just the three of us.

Reactions: Paulm