11-20-2021 Saturday Live Chat

Hi Debi and all. I am enjoying being warm. I spent several hours outside today. I have my phone and a book. Life is good. Hope the weekend is going well for you. I think I may put up my tree tomorrow.
Hi Lynne! I'm working on a grocery list...lol This takes time with all the needs and wants around here. Hope it's a good book.

I never put up my little ceramic tree from last year! I now keep it on my dresser year round. I only light it during the holidays. It was my Grandma's so it's my duel purpose tree.

Hi Lynne! I'm working on a grocery list...lol This takes time with all the needs and wants around here. Hope it's a good book.

I never put up my little ceramic tree from last year! I now keep it on my dresser year round. I only light it during the holidays. It was my Grandma's so it's my duel purpose tree.
Great idea on the tree. It’s a slow night. I think this week everyone is busy either preparing for the holiday or putting up the Christmas tree. Many are traveling too.

Great idea on the tree. It’s a slow night. I think this week everyone is busy either preparing for the holiday or putting up the Christmas tree. Many are traveling too.
Yes, so honey go read your book and relax tonight! It will be like this for the next week, most likely. Just glad you stopped in to say hi!

Reactions: Lynne
Yes, so honey go read your book and relax tonight! It will be like this for the next week, most likely. Just glad you stopped in to say hi!
This year went by too fast. It’s a bit unnerving.

Back to normal today. Just took about 48 hours and I'm completely fine. Well, as "fine" as I get...lol
I have to get out and get mine. Maybe tomorrow.