11-18-2018 Sunday Live Chat Thread

Yesterday I mentioned the hacking thing, which people frown at and looking back I'm not proud of it. I was a white hat and always used to point out problems to sysop/admins. But the same with that it was if I was given the inner knowledge. The encryptions were like images I could see the faults in, very strange !

Anonymous-mask_white-bg.jpg

On a side note, can I just ask here is it ok, Any of you particularly interested in time travel, I have been for many years but in the recent few months it is if I am been pushed in the direction of certain experiments. I am happy to divulge but at the same time don't want to alarm people. I am looking for interested parties to work together on a project, geographical locations could be a small issue, but in terms of research team would like to get something started,

Reactions: TonyM
On a side note, can I just ask here is it ok, Any of you particularly interested in time travel, I have been for many years but in the recent few months it is if I am been pushed in the direction of certain experiments. I am happy to divulge but at the same time don't want to alarm people. I am looking for interested parties to work together on a project, geographical locations could be a small issue, but in terms of research team would like to get something started,

Cautiously interested from a scientific stance