11-18-2017 Saturday Live Chat Thread

23621235_2126455247372155_2999667567867252008_n.jpg

Reactions: Lynne and 7Critter
Good morning forum. I finally got a full nights sleep. Looking forward to the movie. God willing I’ll be here

Reactions: Debi
I finished knitting my carpet bag. Now for the Felting. I’m a bit nervous about the process. I’ve got a lot of work in it. I’ve done this type of thing before but this was a big project.

Good morning forum. I finally got a full nights sleep. Looking forward to the movie. God willing I’ll be here
So glad you finally got some sleep, Lynne. Now, no surprise weddings today and you have it made!

I finished knitting my carpet bag. Now for the Felting. I’m a bit nervous about the process. I’ve got a lot of work in it. I’ve done this type of thing before but this was a big project.
You'll do just fine! Confidence, woman!

Reactions: Lynne
So glad you finally got some sleep, Lynne. Now, no surprise weddings today and you have it made!
Indeed. I need to go check on my poor horse. She’s been getting out but due to my cold I haven’t been out. Today I’ve got to get out there. I must admit since the one I had at home passed this summer I’ve had a lot less work.

Reactions: Debi