11-16-2018 Friday Live Chat Thread

I'm on vacation until the 26th, myself. Started off right, too, with the Help Desk calling at 1am so I could fix someone else's problem. Should happen at lest 2 out of the next 3 nights as well.

So I'm going to do a whole heap of nothing until this evening.

Reactions: Debi
I'm on vacation until the 26th, myself. Started off right, too, with the Help Desk calling at 1am so I could fix someone else's problem. Should happen at lest 2 out of the next 3 nights as well.

So I'm going to do a whole heap of nothing until this evening.
Sounds like the perfect kind of day! :p

Sounds like the perfect kind of day! :p
I got up at 5:30 to take the boy to rifle practice, then went back to sleep until 11. I haven't slept that long in months.

I'm worried it might impact my nap later. :)

I got up at 5:30 to take the boy to rifle practice, then went back to sleep until 11. I haven't slept that long in months.

I'm worried it might impact my nap later. :)
You will be amazed at how you'll be able to fit that nap right in there, I betcha!

Evening friends. My long weekend begins :)

Better end to the work week and finally convinced senior management that we have a potentially serious problem, arses got kicked :D

Better end to the work week and finally convinced senior management that we have a potentially serious problem, arses got kicked :D
Hi Tony! Glad the week is over on a good note for you!

Reactions: TonyM

Wait, management listened?

You better buy lottery tickets while fortune is with you :)

Reactions: TonyM and Debi