11-13-2017 Monday Live Chat Thread

I rmember that...lol You tried!
Right!?
Don't bore me to death with how your experience in Hell made you a better person. We want more details on how his eternal soul could be ripped to shreds like tissue paper (as he claims happened).

Right!?
Don't bore me to death with how your experience in Hell made you a better person. We want more details on how his eternal soul could be ripped to shreds like tissue paper (as he claims happened).
Which he never gave ya! Some of the guests just need to be booted...you did. It's our big complaint with some of the Darkness programs lately.

Hell I booted myself from the paranormal entertainment scene.
When or if I come back in 2018 things will be different. I just grew too old to listen to the same ole crap from clones of other self-proclaimed experts.

Hell I booted myself from the paranormal entertainment scene.
When or if I come back in 2018 things will be different. I just grew too old to listen to the same ole crap from clones of other self-proclaimed experts.
Waiting to see what you come up with next on your adventure. I hope there is still writing going on somewhere....

Reactions: Hiya
It got really quiet in here once I came around...
Your peeps aren't used to a talk host like me I presume. HAHA

Reactions: Debi
And it's Monday. I take Monday night's off from show night and the crew usually lands here at about 10 on most nights anyway. Some of our newbies haven't met you yet, either.

Reactions: Hiya
YOU know what I'm talking about, Mister! lol
Yes, that I do.
I'm writing as time allows and so far time has allowed.
It feels great not having to schedule interviews or waste time editing those things.

I do have that offer from Spotify to become an exclusive show for their service.
They're looking for whatever it is I have as a host (so they claim). But would they feel the same way if I completely remove all paranormal topics from my show? Who knows...