11-12-2021 Friday Live Chat

That sounds great! But if you’d like, I can provide the recipe she did for me.
Please do! I'm always looking for new ways to cook a chicken!

Speaking of squawking birds, I finally got TWO turkeys for thanksgiving. They only had very small birds, and this crew likes the leftovers. My order was for a 20 pounder. Got a sub of 10 pounds. Had Billy go back and pick up another 12 pounder today. So! We get to cook twice but they shall have their turkey sandwiches, casseroles, etc.

Good evening, everyone. It was spitting snow a bit ago.

Good evening, everyone. It was spitting snow a bit ago.
Hi Debi. Please keep the white stuff on your side of the Blue Ridge mountains. I am not ready for snow yet and certainly not ready for shoveling snow like I did last winter.

Reactions: Debi
Hi Debi. Please keep the white stuff on your side of the Blue Ridge mountains. I am not ready for snow yet and certainly not ready for shoveling snow like I did last winter.
Hey, I'm willing to share! lol It just spit a bit earlier but by morning we are supposed to have flurries. It won't stick yet...too early.

• Love it
Reactions: garnetsilver
Crock Pot Honey Bourbon Chicken there ya go.

I’m going with something different for Thanksgiving. I’m having a slow cooker roast beef, mashed potatoes and rolls. If I can, I’ll try my hand at dressing. I’d really love to have that one the table as an entree.
I book marked the recipe. Thanks.

Reactions: Debi
Hi gang !
It's an early night for me. My little roommate kept me up last night.
Just wanted to say hi.
owknDdoE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7Critter