11/12/2015 Dr. Gillian Holloway

Jo, I used to see them. I was often the gatekeeper, so to speak, as I worked geriatric LTC and Skilled for years. I've seen many, many things, including the angels and relatives who came to guide them over. I have been blessed to witness it and it has made my faith strong as a rock.

oh wow, gues I wasn't advanced enough!

Jo, I used to see them. I was often the gatekeeper, so to speak, as I worked geriatric LTC and Skilled for years. I've seen many, many things, including the angels and relatives who came to guide them over. I have been blessed to witness it and it has made my faith strong as a rock.
dang, mystic owl....whoa

Reactions: Debi
oh wow, gues I wasn't advanced enough!
It's part of my gift, Jo. I don't like to try and explain it often, but it's something I've done my whole life. Some people call it being a physical medium. I just call it the gift that I've always had. But it is a gift to see these things.

Reactions: 7Critter and JoMama
LTC is where all my experiences were...and a locked psych unit! I sat with her as she passed, talking with her and hodling her hand until respirations ceased. DNR

Reactions: 7Critter
oh, one question...mystic owl, have you seen the dark forces waiting for the departed. and if so did the guides of the departed fight them off.....i guess thats 2 questions

oh, one question...mystic owl, have you seen the dark forces waiting for the departed. and if so did the guides of the departed fight them off.....i guess thats 2 questions
There ARE dark forces, yes, but in my experiences there have always, always been guardians/guides there. And not everyone has the dark waiting at death. Most are very peaceful crossings that I have witnessed.