11/12/2015 Dr. Gillian Holloway

OK...yeah...that happens on the tablets sometimes. If the curser jumps, try not to type into the quote. If you remove the brackets on the quote, it will come out like that. Not a big deal for us here at all. Was just trying to figure it out for you.

Reactions: Lynne
absorb the roar and relax...
WORD
OBE2.jpg

Reactions: JoMama and Debi
I had an Instructor in Army school who told us to look up to the corners of the room after patient died, their soul would be up in the corner watching until body ws taken care of.
Utilized that every time over my career. its a feeling...hairs on back of neck stand up...

I hit the ground all the time, from airplanes, skyscrapers, mountains, I usually say to myself, really, I am gonna die like this...then I get up and drag a broken ankle or leg, and I wake up with a leg cramp.

Reactions: dharma58498
I had an Instructor in Army school who told us to look up to the corners of the room after patient died, their soul would be up in the corner watching until body ws taken care of.
Utilized that every time over my career. its a feeling...hairs on back of neck stand up...
Jo, I used to see them. I was often the gatekeeper, so to speak, as I worked geriatric LTC and Skilled for years. I've seen many, many things, including the angels and relatives who came to guide them over. I have been blessed to witness it and it has made my faith strong as a rock.

This show will give you much more on the subject if you wish to listen later to more about it. Robert Waggoner was a very good guest. Bob did a good job with this one.