10-9-2020 Friday Live Chat

Was contacted by Sheena and Zoey's foster Mom this morning; she said a year ago today the two kitty girls and their mother were trapped. Unfortunately, the mother had to be released again because she was too feral. But I am happy to have her children! I sent some pics.
How great that she's kept contact! And I'm sure she's very relieved the kids have a good, loving home.

Reactions: garnetsilver
I got to pet Patch!
PTSD one eyed cat let me pet him over at my Mom's and Bro's.
First stranger to let him near.
Granted I saved that little boy.
And as George Harrison said it was going to take time and a whole lot of "spending money." " Patience and time to do it right."

The cool thing was not being me, but me being the guy that wore the sweatshirt with his daughters scent all over it.He was intrigued with that sweat shirt.

Here is a picture of my new friend that now gives me the time of day. 1723.jpeg
His first day in his home.
Prayer Works.

In the old days, this would be a top news story. Another hurricane hitting Louisiana. Be safe down there, guys!

Reactions: garnetsilver
I got to pet Patch!
PTSD one eyed cat let me pet him over at my Mom's and Bro's.
First stranger to let him near.
Granted I saved that little boy.
And as George Harrison said it was going to take time and a whole lot of "spending money." " Patience and time to do it right."

The cool thing was not being me, but me being the guy that wore the sweatshirt with his daughters scent all over it.He was intrigued with that sweat shirt.

Here is a picture of my new friend that now gives me the time of day.View attachment 27378
His first day in his home.
Prayer Works.
Congratulations, Paint! That must feel really nice!

Reactions: Paintman and Debi

My granddaughter is part of this professional ballet troupe. She is one of the youngest performers on the professional training track. She will play young Clara in the Nutcracker this year and she will also appear in the Dracula ballet coming up. Proud Nana had to share the local publicity the troupe got. (She was not present at this filming.)