10-27-2019 Sunday Live Chat Thread

Thanks. I didn't have a good feeling all day yesterday about the NATS. That's one of the reasons that I didn't want to watch any of the game and then have to stop for movie night. Less stress that way. Hopefully they can get back into the win column tonight, before heading back to Houston.

Thanks. I didn't have a good feeling all day yesterday about the NATS. That's one of the reasons that I didn't want to watch any of the game and then have to stop for movie night. Less stress that way. Hopefully they can get back into the win column tonight, before heading back to Houston.
Get your hat on!

40397979_2356732044342603_7887574247873183744_n (Small).jpg

Reactions: 7Critter
Hiya, Wands!

Oh, hellooo there Debi. Just read above that you’ve enjoyed a night with the dog. We’ve always got two dogs and a cat too. Kinda like a sandwich with lots of layers. Or a Monte Cristo.

Reactions: Paintman
Oh, hellooo there Debi. Just read above that you’ve enjoyed a night with the dog. We’ve always got two dogs and a cat too. Kinda like a sandwich with lots of layers.
We are down to three dogs now. Just lost my cat and my Pom recently. But two of the remaining dogs (which belong to hubs) are big girls. English Bulldog and a really big boxer...both bed hogs. They don't hog his side but when the boxer stretched this morning, there I went! lol

Reactions: WitchAndShaman