10-24-2019 Thursday Live Chat Thread

How’s the weather out your way? Looks like fall is finally making its way but I much prefer warm temps!

How’s the weather out your way? Looks like fall is finally making its way but I much prefer warm temps!
40's (F) at night, 50s and 60s during the day. Typical temps for this time of year. Fall colors are dull due to lack of rain, I suspect. Still, I see some color as I ride my bicycle.

Reactions: DELETED
Sorry to hear. I hope that she gets better soon.
Thanks 7. Done this many times through the years. But s few Halloween’s ago she had to literally drag me to a hospital when I fried my hand instead of chicken! Tried explaining to her that it’ll be fine! Haha

But when she’s sick I rush her with no fight from her...

40's (F) at night, 50s and 60s during the day. Typical temps for this time of year. Fall colors are dull due to lack of rain, I suspect. Still, I see some color as I ride my bicycle.
Not much color here as we’ve been in a drought. But getting 4 inches this weekend.

Thanks 7. Done this many times through the years. But s few Halloween’s ago she had to literally drag me to a hospital when I fried my hand instead of chicken! Tried explaining to her that it’ll be fine! Haha

But when she’s sick I rush her with no fight from her...
It's helpful when the patient is a GOOD and cooperative patient. It helps with the treatment and healing. Thinking positive helps to heal the body.