10-23-2019 Wednesday Live Chat Thread

ahhh, yeah those things drive the price waaaaay up....lol.... pet supplies and cleaning aids are ridiculous.....
Yup! And my son uses some OTC meds and those are on there as well. So! By the time I was done, my total was ridicules but I needed everything I ordered this round. Of course, I ran out of everything at once...lol

Reactions: Paulm
well, gotta run for a while, everyone have a great day, later, folks

Reactions: Debi
he should say "well I invented this" mwahahaha.....

View attachment 20877

Weird coincidence.

This picture is of a McCalls Candle, that was my Aunt and Uncles candle company. They literally started off making scented candles on the kitchen table with their pre-teen daughter, my cousin, designing the labels. Every branch of our family tree has dozens of these candles laying around the house because we all bought a bunch to help them get started. They don't own the company anymore but it still strikes me as odd to see these candles anywhere but in my or my family members homes.

Weird coincidence.

This picture is of a McCalls Candle, that was my Aunt and Uncles candle company. They literally started off making scented candles on the kitchen table with their pre-teen daughter, my cousin, designing the labels. Every branch of our family tree has dozens of these candles laying around the house because we all bought a bunch to help them get started. They don't own the company anymore but it still strikes me as odd to see these candles anywhere but in my or my family members homes.
How very cool!
Thanks for letting us in on that, Steve!

Reactions: 7Critter
Weird coincidence.

cool!I believe deb would like a dozen of those pumpkin spice ones.Long burning MWAHHMWAHHMWAHHHH

Weird coincidence.

that is cool.

cool!I believe deb would like a dozen of those pumpkin spice ones.Long burning MWAHHMWAHHMWAHHHH
I agree, Jad.
PS: I had pumpkin spice in my coffee this morning. Normally it's just cinnamon.

ettASUk_d.jpg