10-20-2021 Wednesday Live Chat

Hi everyone!

What a three weeks from hell, but as of right now Kelly is fine, is up way too late, watching some paranormal show on TV with me and the Pug. I gave her the first bath she's had in that time, other than a sponge bath in the hospital, taking care to keep her head dry. She is happy and has her appetite back. All she needs now is four weeks of rest and relaxation- a near impossible feat for my tiny elf of a wife, who has more pent up energy than a Titan missle in it's silo! But I told her I'm not afraid to resort to the duct tape (again lol).
Thank you all for your prayers, healing energy, light and good wishes! Kelly and I were extremely lucky as she appears to have suffered no loss of function, senses, or cognitive abilities that she had prior to the stroke (subdural hematoma, the bleed was between her brain and skull, not inside the brain inself). At this point it could be from the stent she had put in a leg artery two days prior, in an outpatient procedure at a vascular clinic, but it does happen spontaneously in a percentage of the population, so it's hard to tell for sure. 4 weeks of minimal movement prescribed, follow up in a few days.
I made it through with help from our daughters Whitney and Jessica, and a couple of wise spiritual mentors (thank you!).
I'm just about to hit the sack after a day of laundry, two loads in the dishwasher, making the bed, cooking three meals, fast trip to the pharmacy and grocer's, bathing Kelly- it's been nonstop. I took a quick shower and as soon as I hit "post reply", it's good night for this old man.
Will check again soon. Thank you all!

I got to start reading these cartoons I post a Little Closer. It had a golf course word in it.
Enjoy this more wholesome cartoon -
246366222_165231245822319_4580353679023646816_n.jpg

View attachment 35650
There. I don't want to get hit with Debi's broom!
Well there's a slice of bad news. Lucky it was a minor injury and not bye bye birdie fore this guy. Hopefully his health will wedge back in the green soon, which would be par for this kind of injury. Though it will put a divot in his savings it shouldn't completely sandbag his finances.

Hi everyone!

What a three weeks from hell, but as of right now Kelly is fine, is up way too late, watching some paranormal show on TV with me and the Pug. I gave her the first bath she's had in that time, other than a sponge bath in the hospital, taking care to keep her head dry. She is happy and has her appetite back. All she needs now is four weeks of rest and relaxation- a near impossible feat for my tiny elf of a wife, who has more pent up energy than a Titan missle in it's silo! But I told her I'm not afraid to resort to the duct tape (again lol).
Thank you all for your prayers, healing energy, light and good wishes! Kelly and I were extremely lucky as she appears to have suffered no loss of function, senses, or cognitive abilities that she had prior to the stroke (subdural hematoma, the bleed was between her brain and skull, not inside the brain inself). At this point it could be from the stent she had put in a leg artery two days prior, in an outpatient procedure at a vascular clinic, but it does happen spontaneously in a percentage of the population, so it's hard to tell for sure. 4 weeks of minimal movement prescribed, follow up in a few days.
I made it through with help from our daughters Whitney and Jessica, and a couple of wise spiritual mentors (thank you!).
I'm just about to hit the sack after a day of laundry, two loads in the dishwasher, making the bed, cooking three meals, fast trip to the pharmacy and grocer's, bathing Kelly- it's been nonstop. I took a quick shower and as soon as I hit "post reply", it's good night for this old man.
Will check again soon. Thank you all!
So glad to see you back on site and it's so great Kelly is doing well!