10-19-2018 FRIDAY ! Live Chat Portal

Give me a min to read that long post lol

that reminds me i have a rooster alarm set to go off at ten am i need to turn that off Kellie hates that chicken noise hehe

Reactions: Lynne
I’m so happy you got that guitar. I hope you get a lot of joy from it.

I’m so happy you got that guitar. I hope you get a lot of joy from it.
i will just have not had time but i have the weekend. been working on a robin trower tune day of the eagle still havin a time with it but its commin along

i don't get a lot out of that show not saying he isnt knowledgeable he just isn't someone I care to know on a personal level after he and i had the discussion about Rob Zombie I may have said a few offensive things but he had no right attacking Rob the way he did, Rob isn't a snob like people think he is. And no one can replace Art I think mitd should just change its name to something else let C2C take the lead they are the most popular nowadays i hear even if i don't get the chance to listen in. It's all about the voice look at George Knapp he is probably the most learned in the field today but he doesn't have that captivating voice of calmness and suspense. You need someone like Leonard Nimoy or someone that doesn't sound so sure about what they are reporting it's kind of like you want the voice to be what you hear while you are reading to your self like Art had or Orson Welles Art had that magic in his voice, until I can get that from a host I won't be focused 100% on the show. Can't recall his name but he was here from Ducks group he had a distinct voice for narrating. Lorraine Warren has a voice like that but she only does interviews, I don't mind Noory but his topics have been too controversial. I am picky Art's gone and that opened my eyes to how many have tried to copy him before his death I didn't really notice because I held a grudge but when he died I felt so damn guilty for everything I said against that man.
I really like MITD with Dave. I think he’s doing a good job. I prefer him to C2C.

i will just have not had time but i have the weekend. been working on a robin trower tune day of the eagle still havin a time with it but its commin along
Just knowing it’s there for you to play is a wonderful thing.

been listening to bed time stories critter posted a month ago there are some cool stories.