10-16-2019 Wednesday Live Chat Thread

Alternating ibuprofen and aspirin. Heat. Super strength muscle rub. I really think activity helps activate the lymph nodes to get that junk out of there.
Swelling has been down for 3 days. And in two weeks the left bicep has visible atrophy. Now this is very serious for me, it's like telling a supermodel that she has a big zit.:p
LOL I get that, which is why I'm encouraging you to get some eyes on that soon. It sounds like it's coming along as far as initial damage, but you want to heal it up so it's not a chronic thing for you.

LOL I get that, which is why I'm encouraging you to get some eyes on that soon. It sounds like it's coming along as far as initial damage, but you want to heal it up so it's not a chronic thing for you.
Just my two cents here, but stay away from the knife if at all possible. If you can treat without that, I would absolutely go that way. Just my opinion. Keep it moving some, as you don't want it to seize up! Just don't go trying to lift weights and spend too much time with it over your head yet pushing that paint brush.

Agreed !
Plus I like that idea of a physical therapist because they could see beyond what I'm going to know about repairing it through exercise.
The old guy at the grocery store walked around with a very bad shoulder for 1 year. Couldn't really use it. 1 month with a physical therapist made him 100%
Now I know that's just one anecdotal Thing but it's hope.

Reactions: Debi
Agreed !
Plus I like that idea of a physical therapist because they could see beyond what I'm going to know about repairing it through exercise.
The old guy at the grocery store walked around with a very bad shoulder for 1 year. Couldn't really use it. 1 month with a physical therapist made him 100%
Now I know that's just one anecdotal Thing but it's hope.
I think PT is just the thing and if you go to the GP, don't be afraid to ask for an order for it! Speak up! The white coat will not bite. And it SHOULD be the first line of defense before doing anything else to it.

Reactions: Paintman
Just my two cents here, but stay away from the knife if at all possible. If you can treat without that, I would absolutely go that way. Just my opinion. Keep it moving some, as you don't want it to seize up! Just don't go trying to lift weights and spend too much time with it over your head yet pushing that paint brush.
I love my sling. I need it because it is a perfect leash.

I love my sling. I need it because it is a perfect leash.
LOL Yes, that is what it's there for! To keep you from automatically doing what you shouldn't do. lol Handy little things they are! Keeps you in check!

Reactions: Paintman
6cc8Sw2_d.jpg