10-15-2019 Tuesday Live Chat Thread

That's wonderful to hear, Rose. :) May your path be blessed.
Ive recently found out i have a few witches on both sides of my family which is pretty awesome for me

Reactions: Debi
Ive recently found out i have a few witches on both sides of my family which is pretty awesome for me
You don't need to have relatives to be a Witch, but it helps if they are around to guide you. Learn about the craft and understand it. Knowledge is your most important tool.

You don't need to have relatives to be a Witch, but it helps if they are around to guide you. Learn about the craft and understand it. Knowledge is your most important tool.
Yea i know but its super exciting for me given i can learn so much from them!

Reactions: Debi
God it takes forever to charge my phone from totally dead

Hi System! I see you are as stunned over the Zak Bagans thing as I am! lol What the hey? What is he gonna do with that brain?

For the Coast crowd tonight:

First Half: Expert in alternative fuels, David Blume will discuss the implications of what the recent power outages in California mean to the rest of the nation and will also update what's happening in the hemp and cannabis industries.

Second Half: Psychic consultant and dowser Ginette Lucas is known for working with police, families, and businesses. She'll detail high-profile cases where she has been called upon to find missing people and the location of bodies.

I'm watching Critter's baseball game. In the first inning, his team is ahead 7 nuttin'. :p