10-14-2021 Thursday Live Chat

I'm on a roll right now. Cheerful midtown green. Pale yellow headboard. Redo base, case, crown in gloss white. Classic English look.
I hope Hank Aaron approves. Don't wanna re do it.
You will know if he leaves pawprints somewhere....lol Sounds like quite the plan.

Reactions: Paintman
Brother tasked me for his giant man cave colors ! I narrowed his 25 choices down to 2.
Feeling fabulous lately.

Brother tasked me for his giant man cave colors ! I narrowed his 25 choices down to 2.
Feeling fabulous lately.
I'm sooo glad you are feeling better! And narrowing it down from 25 to 2 must have taken a bit of work...lol I usually get stuck between 2 or 3 colors. Then it normally doesn't get painted anyway...lol

Once again, thank you guys for joining in tonight!

I'm going to ask everyone to send up a prayer tomorrow at noon Eastern time for Kelly...GoneWestUtah's wife...who is undergoing surgery at that time. Please keep her and GW in your thoughts as they navigate this difficult situation.

I did some work for a few decorators that took the time to teach me somethings.
Remember when the furniture stores used to have 2 wall mock-ups of a decorated room to show off the furniture?
After a dozen of those you learn what they are trying to do.

Reactions: Debi
I did some work for a few decorators that took the time to teach me somethings.
Remember when the furniture stores used to have 2 wall mock-ups of a decorated room to show off the furniture?
After a dozen of those you learn what they are trying to do.
Yup! Geez, I miss those kind of stores now. I do watch some HGTV where everybody is decorating. Shiplap no longer impresses me.

• Haha
I'm glad you chose to have a show tonight. I sure miss doing that on a regular basis. Hopefully Bob has something good in store.

Reactions: Debi