10/12/2015 Dr. Dennis J. McKenna

I do have a little to say about tonight's show, however. I've never tried ayahuasca. I was curious if Dr. McKenna did research on other substances I am more familiar with, and it looks as though he does.

From the Heffter Research Institute, with which he's involved:
"Our current research is focused on 1) using psilocybin in the treatment of anxiety and depression in cancer patients at three universities and the treatment of addiction to alcohol and smoking; and 2) the basic science of consciousness at the Heffter Research Center, Zürich, using psilocybin as a tool to correlate conscious experience with brain function."

So there you have it! Psilocybin is joining the party too.
SHROOMS.jpg

Why, hello there.

So snouri and the C.I.A. owned and operated corus entertainment axed him

I do have a little to say about tonihgt's show, however. I've never tried ayahuasca. I was curious if Dr. McKenna did research on other substances I am more familiar with, and it looks as though he does.

From the Heffter Research Institute, with which he's involved:
"Our current research is focused on 1) using psilocybin in the treatment of anxiety and depression in cancer patients at three universities and the treatment of addiction to alcohol and smoking; and 2) the basic science of consciousness at the Heffter Research Center, Zürich, using psilocybin as a tool to correlate conscious experience with brain function."

So there you have it! Psilocybin is joining the party too.
View attachment 2802
Why, hello there.
His brother surely did, I would surmise.

Reactions: Firek
Debi you must know that these forums are monitored by the alphabet organizations out there

For those who don't know:

Psilocybin mushrooms, also known as psychedelic mushrooms, are mushrooms that contain the psychedelic compounds psilocybin and psilocin. Common colloquial terms include magic mushrooms and 'shrooms.[1] It is used mainly as an entheogen and recreational drug whose effects can include euphoria, altered thinking processes, closed and open-eye visuals, synesthesia, an altered sense of time and spiritual experiences. Biologicalgenera containing psilocybin mushrooms include Copelandia, Galerina, Gymnopilus, Inocybe, Mycena, Panaeolus, Pholiotina, Pluteus, and Psilocybe. Over 100 species are classified in the genus Psilocybe.

Psilocybin mushrooms have likely been used since prehistoric times and may have been depicted in rock art and pre-Columbian historical materials in Mesoamerica. Many cultures have used these mushrooms in their religious rites and ceremonies.

Reactions: Firek
Debi you must know that these forums are monitored by the alphabet organizations out there
Of course they are. I have no doubt at all, and have been told this by someone who is actually in the know. So far, no one has shown up at my door.

Reactions: 7Critter
I'm already dealing with the mutt C.I.A., dont need the rest of them on me

For those who don't know:

Psilocybin mushrooms, also known as psychedelic mushrooms, are mushrooms that contain the psychedelic compounds psilocybin and psilocin. Common colloquial terms include magic mushrooms and 'shrooms.[1] It is used mainly as an entheogen and recreational drug whose effects can include euphoria, altered thinking processes, closed and open-eye visuals, synesthesia, an altered sense of time and spiritual experiences. Biologicalgenera containing psilocybin mushrooms include Copelandia, Galerina, Gymnopilus, Inocybe, Mycena, Panaeolus, Pholiotina, Pluteus, and Psilocybe. Over 100 species are classified in the genus Psilocybe.

Psilocybin mushrooms have likely been used since prehistoric times and may have been depicted in rock art and pre-Columbian historical materials in Mesoamerica. Many cultures have used these mushrooms in their religious rites and ceremonies.
They also require a certain amount of respect unless you want a very, very bad 8 to 12ish hours.
edit: or maybe it just feels like that long.

Reactions: Debi