10/12/2015 Dr. Dennis J. McKenna

Generally that is true for me too, but it's hard to miss. Someone or something is trying to start a race war.
I do agree. Unfortunately, it will do nothing but split us even further apart, instead of drawing us together. But then again, that's the whole point of someone starting it, is it not?

I can only fight against that with love. Because fighting it any other way will just make the fire of it burn hotter. And most of it comes from so many living in poverty. I've recently gotten a bird's eye view of what the poor must go through to just survive....the expierience alone can leave one feeling alone, rejected, unloved, uncared for and often breeds anger.

I can only fight against that with love. Because fighting it any other way will just make the fire of it burn hotter. And most of it comes from so many living in poverty. I've recently gotten a bird's eye view of what the poor must go through to just survive....the expierience alone can leave one feeling alone, rejected, unloved, uncared for and often breeds anger.
wow, *looks around for Glenn Beck* :D

Reactions: Maphoo and 7Critter
Generally that is true for me too, but it's hard to miss. Someone or something is trying to start a race war.
The methods, rhetoric, and outfits have changed over time, but it's the same folks more-or-less who've been trying to start a race war since the last race war.
Good_Citizen_Pillar_of_Fire_Church_July_1926.jpg

Media biases would be an interesting thread in the News & Open Lines subforum. If you've got a lot to say on the subject, I'd recommend you start a thread. It'll probably get some traffic!

The methods, rhetoric, and outfits have changed over time, but it's the same folks more-or-less who've been trying to start a race war since the last race war.
View attachment 2800

Media biases would be an interesting thread in the News & Open Lines subforum. If you've got a lot to say on the subject, I'd recommend you start a thread. It'll probably get some traffic!
You know you can start that, Firek! lol