10-1-2017 Sunday Live Chat Thread

Doing fine.....No remote......Got a lot done today moving.......I've got most thngs out of the cabin, except TV, TV stand Roku, printer, printer stand, and a few other items. I've started cleaning the cabin. Needs more cleaning than I would have thought. Mainly dusting, as I'm not good at that on regular basis.

Is this a log cabin-cabin?

Reactions: Debi
DEB how is your friend's brother doing?
and hi all and MATT!
Very poorly, Jad. He's now on a feeding tube. Please send up prayers for Rey Rodriguiz. Such a very nice man. His brother (my friend) is also in a wheelchair and unable to walk. That's Bernie, so cover him with love as well, if you guys will.

Very poorly, Jad. He's now on a feeding tube. Please send up prayers for Rey Rodriguiz. Such a very nice man. His brother (my friend) is also in a wheelchair and unable to walk. That's Bernie, so cover him with love as well, if you guys will.
I'll put them in my prayers, as well as Matt's friend.

Reactions: Debi and Maphoo

i did before and she continue!
No, this is a double-wide mobile home.

the one you are leaving

Reactions: Maphoo
He is a cautionary tale of what could have (and could) happen to me,

Has anyone done anything for FUN today? lol Everyone sounds like they've been working!

Has anyone done anything for FUN today? lol Everyone sounds like they've been working!
i took my daughter to the library for art instruction