Paranormal Trooper
Staff
Reaction score
MGLTE-Banner.jpg

OPEN LINES TONIGHT

Last edited:
HOW TO LISTEN TO ART BELL RADIO:

LIVE:
Now of course you can listen to Art Bell for FREE during the LIVE broadcast of the show, at 9pm Pacific / Midnight Eastern. However….

Archives: You can join the Time Travelers and travel back to listen to Art’s archived shows the next morning or on the weekend. You can stream them right from the membership area, or download them into your MP3 player. IOS users can use the RSS feed link to download and listen via the Apple podcast app. NOTE: The archives will not have the music in them.

Wormhole: You can also travel forward and send messages through the Wormhole into the future directly to Art during the LIVE show.
(from darkmatterdigitalnetwork.com)

CALL ART!
Telephone: 1 (952) 225-5278 (CALL-ART)
Telephone Line for special topic " I Married a Alien " - (575) 208 - 7787

Call Art and represent MidnightFans

Last edited:
We think it's open lines...but then again...it's Art! Never can tell.

Reactions: DoTell
I hope he has some line open, for people that have been abductees

Reactions: Debi
No, I don't think so

Just hearing the stories from people that haven't been heard before

They really kinda spoke me

Reactions: Debi
No, I don't think so

Just hearing the stories from people that haven't been heard before

They really kinda spoke me
You have a good point there....we've heard from the investigators with their theories, but not from abductees themselves. I think that would add balance to the whole conversation.

That's my point exactly. You read my mind.

I did have an interesting maybe cryptozoology thing happen yesterday morning.
I live in the country here in West Virginia, I was on my way to get some breakfast and To run some errands yesterday morning around 8:30 or so.
I drive by this slightly over grown, use to be cow pastures. I had noticed this bird like thing in the distance as I got closer it took a little run and took off in the air. So I quickly speed up so I can get a better look and it had these leathery like wings and a unsuall head and wing shape. And no joke this dude was huge, I had followed him for some distance until he just banked to the right and flew over the mountain...
I have lived here all my life, and we do have some big birds here, like buzzards and chicken Hawks and sometimes eagles but you can see the feathery diffinition on the wings during flight and I couldn't see that
So who knows but it was a strange seeing that

Reactions: Debi and DoTell
That's my point exactly. You read my mind.

I did have an interesting maybe cryptozoology thing happen yesterday morning.
I live in the country here in West Virginia, I was on my way to get some breakfast and To run some errands yesterday morning around 8:30 or so.
I drive by this slightly over grown, use to be cow pastures. I had noticed this bird like thing in the distance as I got closer it took a little run and took off in the air. So I quickly speed up so I can get a better look and it had these leathery like wings and a unsuall head and wing shape. And no joke this dude was huge, I had followed him for some distance until he just banked to the right and flew over the mountain...
I have lived here all my life, and we do have some big birds here, like buzzards and chicken Hawks and sometimes eagles but you can see the feathery diffinition on the wings during flight and I couldn't see that
So who knows but it was a strange seeing that
You just took my breath away and gave me a shiver. Nice to meet you.