1-9-2024 Tuesday Live Chat

Well no one wants to put money out for the road if we could get it all rocked we wouldn’t have this problem

Reactions: Debi
Well no one wants to put money out for the road if we could get it all rocked we wouldn’t have this problem
Rock is expensive. Mine is rock and it's a real pain. You have to keep redoing it about every other year or two.

Rock is expensive. Mine is rock and it's a real pain. You have to keep redoing it about every other year or two.

We won’t have to re-do this not with the rock my brother in law had hauled in

We won’t have to re-do this not with the rock my brother in law had hauled in
We have the big rock layer first then the smaller on top. We also have a lot of clay around here so it sinks in spots.

What do you think of all the new stuff coming out on UAPs, System?

We have the big rock layer first then the smaller on top. We also have a lot of clay around here so it sinks in spots.

What do you think of all the new stuff coming out on UAPs, System?

The fact that all this stuff was kept under wraps for so long is shocking it’s awesome to see it finally acknowledged

The fact that all this stuff was kept under wraps for so long is shocking it’s awesome to see it finally acknowledged
I am glad to hear that. I hadn't seen you weigh in on the topic yet so thought I'd ask!

I am glad to hear that. I hadn't seen you weigh in on the topic yet so thought I'd ask!

Because this whole it doesn’t exist thing is like the real world version of “there is no war in ba sing se”