1-7-2024 Sunday ! Live Chat

Mouse Hunt 2024 Update!
My new traps, highly recommended by you mouse pro's here on site, have arrived. They are SO easy to load and set!

Showed them to my hubs, who immediately wanted to see. He said it didn't look strong enough to kill a mouse. I showed him how to easy load it with peanut butter, showed him the one lever push with thumb to set. Before I handed it to him, I said very clearly: " This is set and has a hair trigger. Just put it where you want it and don't touch the trigger." I handed it to him and SNAP! My curious coyote just had to test it out.
After treating his finger for the injury, he admitted it would kill a mouse.

Last edited:
Not funny, but this had me laughing, Debi! The coyote and the mouse trap. Priceless!

• Haha
Reactions: Debi
Not funny, but this had me laughing, Debi! The coyote and the mouse trap. Priceless!
Sigh...the man is an accident waiting to happen and if I didn't laugh I might cry! lol

AND, he just caught one. He heard the trap snap and then dangled the dang dead mouse in the trap asking me "Now what do I do with it?" I told him it was a reusable trap so he handed the whole thing to me....mouse and all. So! The score is currently:

Mouse 0 Husband 1 with assist

We are reloaded and ready to go for round 2.

Want to watch the Bears but I can't get channel 2 / CBS. Doing the radio. Always the radio.

Have you ever tried one of the newer Antenna made for longer distance? There are several out there that are fairly priced. Up to 100 miles. Friend has one and it works.
Small...inside type.

Decided to come by early tonight. Was up most of the night so I know it's gonna be an early one for me.

And last night was a really bad Coast to Coast that should have put me to sleep...but nooooo. Ugh.

• Wow
Reactions: Paintman
Want to watch the Bears but I can't get channel 2 / CBS. Doing the radio. Always the radio.
I recommend Antenna Man on YouTube. He has lots of videos on the best (and worst) TV antennas and other ways to improve reception. He is a pro antenna installer and all of his info that I have followed has proved to be spot on.