1-7-2024 Sunday ! Live Chat

I currently have to figure out a way to block a neighbor's CB transmissions coming through my speakers. It's either that or his HAM radio. He's boosting that sucker way beyond allowed limits BUT he also plows my driveway in winter. Awkward...

I currently have to figure out a way to block a neighbor's CB transmissions coming through my speakers. It's either that or his HAM radio. He's boosting that sucker way beyond allowed limits BUT he also plows my driveway in winter. Awkward...
Illegal transmissions can be reported to the FCC and I'm told they do act on such reports. Penalties are stiff.

Illegal transmissions can be reported to the FCC and I'm told they do act on such reports. Penalties are stiff.
I know, but if he finds out it's me reporting him there will be a social problem involved. I may try the "hey, how's your good buddy out on 65 doing? Heard he was having surgery this week..." approach. ;)

Going to wish everyone a good night early here. The weather is playing with me bones and back tonight. Gotta go flat early. I shall let the sound of snapping mousetraps lull me to sleep...lol Have a good one, everyone! Back tomorrow with hopefully some new content for your perusal. :)

I know, but if he finds out it's me reporting him there will be a social problem involved. I may try the "hey, how's your good buddy out on 65 doing? Heard he was having surgery this week..." approach. ;)
Or, get yourself a scanner, record the juicy stuff he says and post the audio anonymously on YouTube. :)

Reactions: garnetsilver