1-7-2019 Monday Live Chat Portal

Good thanks. Just hanging out at home. How was the great escape today ?
It was to doctor only, but just getting OUT was a very welcome change. I saw trees and stuff! lol

Reactions: Lynne
It was to doctor only, but just getting OUT was a very welcome change. I saw trees and stuff! lol
Well that’s something at least. How ya coming along ?

Well that’s something at least. How ya coming along ?
I'm doing real well. Except for my blood pressure, which requires some med changes. My doc is retiring in March, and he spent a lot of time with hubs and me today. He was laughing and asked what crisis and stress I had this month...lol

I'm doing real well. Except for my blood pressure, which requires some med changes. My doc is retiring in March, and he spent a lot of time with hubs and me today. He was laughing and asked what crisis and stress I had this month...lol
You’ve really been through it.

You’ve really been through it.
I looked at him and said, "Well, my big stress is sitting to my right and his sister is next door." Got a laugh out of that one. I'm hoping later this week to try for that haircut I keep whining about.

I hope you at least got lunch out ?

When do you get those horses to the new place?

Nope. Not today.
Lunch out is mandatory for an escape day!

Those poopy horses go on the 19th.

Reactions: Debi
Lunch out is mandatory for an escape day!

Those poopy horses go on the 19th.
Tired of mucking stalls, are ya? lol Hang in there!

Lunch will need to be another time, and they still don't want me out and around people much. Absolutely no Walmart, etc. Too peopley! Too many germs.

Tired of mucking stalls, are ya? lol Hang in there!

Lunch will need to be another time, and they still don't want me out and around people much. Absolutely no Walmart, etc. Too peopley! Too many germs.
Well at least you had fresh air. Hope your stronger soon.