1-5-2024 Friday ! Live Chat

How's the dreams going?
I've had a couple meaningful dreams lately. I really think someone's listening to me when I set an intention as I lay down to sleep

Reactions: Debi
I've had a couple meaningful dreams lately. I really think someone's listening to me when I set an intention as I lay down to sleep
Good deal. I know several of you involved with intentions lately. Are you using a specific wording for intentions?

Good deal. I know several of you involved with intentions lately. Are you using a specific wording for intentions?
I usually start by thanking the universe for my days experiences, then I call down a holy light upon myself and my family. Then I as that this energy flow into the country side so that it is available to anyone who needs it. And finally I sent my intention, and begin repeating a silent mantra until I fall asleep

Reactions: Debi
I usually start by thanking the universe for my days experiences, then I call down a holy light upon myself and my family. Then I as that this energy flow into the country side so that it is available to anyone who needs it. And finally I sent my intention, and begin repeating a silent mantra until I fall asleep
Really nice approach. I like it and thanks for sharing that.

Reactions: jayiniowa
I haven't slept great the last few nights but I'm dreaming. Ill take the dreams over a restless night.

I haven't slept great the last few nights but I'm dreaming. Ill take the dreams over a restless night.
What a cute Avatar! Who got the Bulldog???

Sleep is something that I wrestle with myself. Staring at the ceiling is not good so I'd go with you on the dream part.

What a cute Avatar! Who got the Bulldog???

Sleep is something that I wrestle with myself. Staring at the ceiling is not good so I'd go with you on the dream part.
That's an old pic. She's two or three years old now. We got her for free. The breeder couldn't sell her because she has a cleft pallet. Jer name is Karma

That's an old pic. She's two or three years old now. We got her for free. The breeder couldn't sell her because she has a cleft pallet. Jer name is Karma
Adorable. Since we have one ourselves I always love to see pics of them. Love her name as well.

She's a sweetheart
Ours won't leave hub's side. She has trained herself to wake me up if he's having a medical problem. She also lays across his lap to pin him to the bed so he doesn't fall out! Never trained her...she just does it out of love. I think bullies are one of the sweetest dogs. Mine also happens to be pretty chonky...lol

Reactions: Lynne and jayiniowa