1-31-2024 Wednesday Live Chat

does anyone know of a similar website but for new cryptid news? based in north america preferably. curious to learn more but don't know where the communities are online

Reactions: Paulm
does anyone know of a similar website but for new cryptid news? based in north america preferably. curious to learn more but don't know where the communities are online
im not too familiar with any cryptid specific forums, actually this is the only paranormal forum i frequent anymore. there is a cryptid subforum here you should look into. post any questions you may have there and im sure someone will have some knowledge of the many different types of cryptids...... what are you looking for? any certain info or cryptid you are interested in, or just an overall curiosity?....

Reactions: Lynne
Hi Billy and welcome to the forum. You will find a host of information at this part of the forum. As far as other chat forums on that topic, I can't help you out. A web search might help you.

The place wouldn't be the same without you. How's the plans for the weekend going?
So far so good, I just have to pack my clothes tonight and I’m leaving from work at 3 o’clock tomorrow and I’m gonna stay in the national forest and Scott will join me the following morning. It’s going to rain Saturday and Sunday so I’m not gonna sit in the house until probably on Monday, but I’m gonna report all that tomorrow.

I would rather sit in the house when the weather conditions are not raining, so I don’t hear all the extra collateral noise of rain and stuff hitting the roof of the house. Like I said, I’m gonna make a few YouTube videos and send some out after I get back

Reactions: Lynne
So far so good, I just have to pack my clothes tonight and I’m leaving from work at 3 o’clock tomorrow and I’m gonna stay in the national forest and Scott will join me the following morning. It’s going to rain Saturday and Sunday so I’m not gonna sit in the house until probably on Monday, but I’m gonna report all that tomorrow.
Is Scott your buddy from your past investigations?