1-31-2017 Tuesday Live Chat Portal

Those of us who look for these things have a basic need to KNOW. We want to understand what is really out there...and there is much out there.
And I've looked in a Graduate School in Clinical Psych. I just got more questions. And that somehow is OK.

Reactions: Debi
Maurice, if you see us use the word Shazam, it's our way of saying good night

Reactions: Maurice
Did anything change in your life after the expierence?
I dont think so other than I was made more aware that other things do exist ... in all i have had 3 experiences and every one I was with someone else ... one way back in the mid eighties .. and one just a few months ago .. only once did I see the creature and that was a few years ago .. probably 5 or 6 years .. my other experiences were with what seemed to be ordinary people or so they appeared at the time .... I will relate them all to you next time on here .. for now its nearly 4 am so i have to get some sleep ... thank you for yer kindness .. I will look on here again very soon .. thanks again , goodnight all

I dont think so other than I was made more aware that other things do exist ... in all i have had 3 experiences and every one I was with someone else ... one way back in the mid eighties .. and one just a few months ago .. only once did I see the creature and that was a few years ago .. probably 5 or 6 years .. my other experiences were with what seemed to be ordinary people or so they appeared at the time .... I will relate them all to you next time on here .. for now its nearly 4 am so i have to get some sleep ... thank you for yer kindness .. I will look on here again very soon .. thanks again , goodnight all
Shazam and good night. Join us again

Good night!