1-31-2017 Tuesday Live Chat Portal

The UK seems to be rife with elementals and interdimensional beings. I have noooo doubt you saw what you saw. Jad has had a few adventures with things over there as well.

yup

Reactions: Debi
The UK seems to be rife with elementals and interdimensional beings. I have noooo doubt you saw what you saw. Jad has had a few adventures with things over there as well.
whats weird is ... not one person I have told has dissbelieved me .. I was expecting at least some ridicule but no .. most are envious if anything ... for me I just think its weird ...

Shadow is Paintman's cat...who we all believe is not "just" a cat, Maurice.

Reactions: Maurice
whats weird is ... not one person I have told has dissbelieved me .. I was expecting at least some ridicule but no .. most are envious if anything ... for me I just think its weird ...
Those of us who look for these things have a basic need to KNOW. We want to understand what is really out there...and there is much out there.

Did anything change in your life after the expierence?

Those of us who look for these things have a basic need to KNOW. We want to understand what is really out there...and there is much out there.
Exactly why we are all here. We're looking for answers tog

Reactions: Debi
I have told many people but really never made a report as I wouldnt know who to report it too .. but generally the response has been great .. people are fascinated
It is interesting for sure.

I have told many people but really never made a report as I wouldnt know who to report it too .. but generally the response has been great .. people are fascinated
As a sensitive/intuitive, I've interacted with other worldly things at times. Most people are open to hearing about it. Now, I have met some who absolutely are not. But I would say about 90% of people are interested in the knowing.