1-31-2017 Tuesday Live Chat Portal

Well if the men in black showed up that means something happened

The history of Mothman goes back farther than just the Silver Bridge sightings.

looks way bigger than the thing I saw .. it was as clear as day in the headlights .. pity it caught us off gaurd with no chance of a photo .. but we both saw it and thatll do me .. ;-)

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
When a curse is placed, it's hard to break it in the present time. You don't know what was said, or exactly what the curse was. Which is why it's often fought with blessings instead.

Reactions: Paintman and Lynne
looks way bigger than the thing I saw .. it was as clear as day in the headlights .. pity it caught us off gaurd with no chance of a photo .. but we both saw it and thatll do me .. ;-)
The UK seems to be rife with elementals and interdimensional beings. I have noooo doubt you saw what you saw. Jad has had a few adventures with things over there as well.

A witness is a good thing, you know it really happened. You should report it somewhere , others may have seen it too

Reactions: Debi