1-30-2020 Thursday Live Chat Thread

Some Beyond the Darkness we missed last week! Come and join us tonight for a bit of Dave. Join us for the show at 9 PM. (NOTE! This is not the newest podcast on the list so be sure to check for correct link!)

PodcastOne: I Kissed a Ghost (and I Liked It)!

BEYOND the DARKNESS visits with guest Concetta Bertoldi who declares, I Kissed a Ghost (and I Liked It)! Listen Free Here--> Many people visit a medium to be reassured that their loved ones are nearby. Your grief is only as deep as your love, and those who have died are in the AIR you breathe?they are always in reach. With her trademark warmth and humor, Concetta shows us how to see evidence of ghosts and spirits in this world, and how to accept their help. PLUS some fun and interesting stories from her life and career.

Last edited:
Timeless song, timeless artists

Anne and Nancy Wilson

joMama.jpg

Last edited:
Good morning. I need motivation today. It is gray and damp out. I feel like cuddling with a coco on the couch.

Reactions: Paulm
Now truth be told,
I made my bed and put on pants. That's it for today.:D
My biggest task today is to figure out what color ring I want to put on my tester golf club ferrell.
That is the little plastic collar that goes around the shaft and kind of fits into the club head.
My choices are red, red w/ 2 stripes, white ring, white with 2 stripes, gold, gold w/ 2 stripes, all black, or mix up a really cool color not found in nature. :D
So, Lynne, in comparison, is a real go-getter.

Reactions: Lynne