1-30-2020 Thursday Live Chat Thread

Anyone who is sensitive would not want to walk into that negative energy. Past life or not, no....you would not wanna go there to resolve anything.
Indeed and she hasn’t said what she accomplished there.

This is one reason why I didn't do "ghost hunting". I helped a team or two out a few times with problems they had need of someone like me to sense something, but I have been known to walk into a place, turn, and walk right back out. I don't do it just to "pick up" stuff.

This is one reason why I didn't do "ghost hunting". I helped a team or two out a few times with problems they had need of someone like me to sense something, but I have been known to walk into a place, turn, and walk right back out. I don't do it just to "pick up" stuff.
Right it’s not a game.

So, why did she go? What the heck did she learn?
Right it’s not a game.
Exactly, which is why I take the approach I do with it here. If you are trying to learn something for a reason, I get it. But just to "experience" isn't a reason, imo.

Reactions: Lynne
Oh! Lynne, remind me to post tomorrow something I found about apports and deports! Dang, forgot it today but I will tomorrow. A multi dimensional explanation of sorts.

Reactions: T-Bob
Oh! Lynne, remind me to post tomorrow something I found about apports and deports! Dang, forgot it today but I will tomorrow. A multi dimensional explanation of sorts.
Oh good. I will.

Reactions: Debi
Clyde did a show about it and in his monologue is a new possible idea on it. I thought of you when I read it, then got distracted.