1-3-2021 Sunday Live Chat

use speaker phone
Thats what i use for phone calls too. I hold the phone in the left hand and my left ear is too bad to listen like most people do. So, hold phone in left had to free up the right hand and turn speaker on for right ear to hear. Who woulda thought answering the phone could be so complicated.

Huh, never woulda guessed. So the cannula simulates a finger touch ?
Yup. It's the soft touch version of cannula and it turns it off every time. I can even touch my kindle with it and it will be like a finger touch. They are much more comfy than the old versions of these things. They are also uncrushable so that is good since I walk on this tubing all the time...lol

Thats what i use for phone calls too. I hold the phone in the left hand and my left ear is too bad to listen like most people do. So, hold phone in left had to free up the right hand and turn speaker on for right ear to hear. Who woulda thought answering the phone could be so complicated.
I hear that! lol Hubs has a really hard time with his hearing so he holds the speaker phone close to his right ear as well. He has his own old flip phone which works best for him if he has to do one on one talking. Peoria uses that number and phone to talk with him.

Just for the record, there is a huge shortage of O2 supplies right now. Just grateful we have emergency tanks here and our compressors. Tubing and cannulas are also in short supply due to the virus.

Well, since it's Sunday night and all is quiet, I believe I shall head out for the nest tonight. New week schedule coming out tomorrow! Let's get back with the programs! ;bg3

See everyone tomorrow! Have a lovely evening!

Reactions: 7Critter
1609727285154.png