1-29-2019 Tuesday Live Chat Portal

Oh no! !
I assume all is stable?
For the moment. I'm just hoping for a bit of a quiet evening. Started last night with the dog (she's OK now) and moved on to the hubs today. Then SIL. Also helping my nephew figure out how to keep his chickens alive in this cold. I believe I have covered everything from A to Z today.

Reactions: Mokey
Chickens...in back of gator in portable coop parked in garage. We got inventive.

51157286_565004143910892_8934618855808958464_n (Small).jpg

Reactions: TonyM and Mokey
Hi All, when I was a kid I had a few White Leghorn chickens. The rooster would jump at my dog who would just walk by in the yard . LOL

Sweet! Gators are good for everything possible out in the country! Chicken warmer added to the list lol
He's got enough heat in the garage to hold them through this. It's crazy but it works! lol

Hi All, when I was a kid I had a few White Leghorn chickens. The rooster would jump at my dog who would just walk by in the yard . LOL
As kids we had chickens and the roosters are mean mean mean and always seemed to get out! Many a day I recall getting chased and screaming trying to find a building with a door lol

Reactions: TonyM
I live in a community where nobody complained about the cockledoddledo . Here we are a residential community zoned for all kinds of critters. Used to have a Four H club if anyone recalls those.

As kids we had chickens and the roosters are mean mean mean and always seemed to get out! Many a day I recall getting chased and screaming trying to find a building with a door lol

Summers spent on my grandparents farm in Ireland would see me sprinting from the house door and climbing the gate to avoid the rooster. I remember the Sunday we ate it as a very good day :)