1-28-2016 Daily Chat and Live Show Thread

THIS has been one heck of a week all over, System. Hang in there!!!

that's one way of putting it

Reactions: Debi
Evening all. The streets in my area are now passable and the snow is melting. We will have mounds of the white stuff around for some time as a reminder of last weekend's event.

Reactions: Debi
evening Christie

Evening all. The streets in my area are now passable and the snow is melting. We will have mounds of the white stuff around for some time as a reminder of last weekend's event.
Howdy! Now, it's possible there might not be a Darkness Radio tonight if they cover the debates on that station. I do have two back-ups, so I shall check guests and have options available.

Howdy! Now, it's possible there might not be a Darkness Radio tonight if they cover the debates on that station. I do have two back-ups, so I shall check guests and have options available.
Good planning

I can't get mine to turn on. And I'm being held captive in a bedroom with no light while Lex fixes his machine made out a box a hanger and a small lawn chair..he's using a pen flashlight to fix it so this could be awhile

I can't get mine to turn on. And I'm being held captive in a bedroom with no light while Lex fixes his machine made out a box a hanger and a small lawn chair..he's using a pen flashlight to fix it so this could be awhile
LOL

That kid's mind amazes me....AND cracks me up!!!