1-27-2024 Saturday Live Chat

If I remember, pufferfish can learn the same thing and are actually like pets with their people.

OK, where are these names coming from? lol
They look kind of dorky, so those names just seemed to fit. My water looks dirty, but I swear before they stirred it up from feeding it was very clear.

They look kind of dorky, so those names just seemed to fit. My water looks dirty, but I swear before they stirred it up from feeding it was very clear.
Looks pretty clear to me! You have quite the setup. Are those plants real or artificial?

I have 4 goldfish in a 65 gallon tank and really it should just be two. I was pushing it with three but when the Black more (Rupert) ate my cat fish and I had to do surgery to save him, I moved him out of the community tank and he had to go with the big boys. They are all about 6 to 7 inches long. I clean this tank 2 time a week and still have to watch the nitrate levels. Big fish make a lot of waste lol.

Reactions: Paintman
I have 4 goldfish in a 65 gallon tank and really it should just be two. I was pushing it with three but when the Black more (Rupert) ate my cat fish and I had to do surgery to save him, I moved him out of the community tank and he had to go with the big boys. They are all about 6 to 7 inches long. I clean this tank 2 time a week and still have to watch the nitrate levels. Big fish make a lot of waste lol.
Especially gold fish. They do make a lot of nitrate. Did you ever find the missing fish?

Looks pretty clear to me! You have quite the setup. Are those plants real or artificial?
All real plants. I go to pet smart and buy the biggest ones they have for the goldfish tank. They eat them down after a while and I have to replace them. I feed them vegetables too. They love broccoli and skinned peas. My other tanks are much easier to maintain.

Reactions: Debi
Hey, I think it's getting near my bedtime. Up since 4.
Cool fish !

Reactions: Lynne
All real plants. I go to pet smart and buy the biggest ones they have for the goldfish tank. They eat them down after a while and I have to replace them. I feed them vegetables too. They love broccoli and skinned peas. My other tanks are much easier to maintain.
Very nice setup with the live plants!

Reactions: Paintman