1-24-2024 Wednesday Live Chat

Morning folks. Soggy rain down here. I don’t like driving in it for sure. I have a pic for you. This is what Lazy looks like. This fine work is done by a Gen zer.
Sigh.

Attachments

• IMG_6208.jpeg
    IMG_6208.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 17
I had a phone call from my sister last night and by the time i got off with her, i almost drove to Florida. My mom was walking her dog and was verbally abused by some creep in her development. When he asked my mom where her husband was and that he would 'go take care of him after he knocks her to the ground', that broke the straw. This guy seriously needs to be punched in the throat. What kind of tiny, insignificant, poor excuse of a human being would do that to a woman? At least my aunt and uncle arrived to spend time with my mom if he pulls this again at the dog park. Police should've been called, but in all reality, there isn't much they can do. Unacceptable and despicable behavior should not be tolerated nor shrugged off anymore. I agree about coexisting but sometimes a reality check is needed.
Is there another dog park she could use? People are nuts now days, she may be better to avoid contact. Filing a police report for harassment might be a good idea, he did make a physical threat. I am so sorry this happened to your mom, good thing you have family there to support her.

Morning folks. Soggy rain down here. I don’t like driving in it for sure. I have a pic for you. This is what Lazy looks like. This fine work is done by a Gen zer.
Sigh.
Garbage can Janga lol. That type of stuff is frustrating. Hope things get better.