1-22-2024 Monday Live Chat

Just been dealing with a crisis grandma fell the other night and messed herself up pretty bad mom says she’s doing a little better tonight I’m going to call grandpa in the morning so I can talk to her
Awww! I am so sorry to hear that! Did she break any bones? Man, I am so careful to avoid falls myself but my hubs is like a falling star. She'll be in my prayers and let us know how she's doing, hon.

I don’t know exactly the details but mom said she had a better day today and I’m going to call grandpa tomorrow and hopefully get to talk to her

• PrayingHands
Reactions: Lynne
Because I don’t want to deal with the hospital hoop jumping

I know what they put you through on those switchboards this is why we have cell phones

I know what they put you through on those switchboards this is why we have cell phones
Exactly. And if he calls you from there you know she's not in a treatment and is available.

How are you doing besides being worried?

Exactly. And if he calls you from there you know she's not in a treatment and is available.

How are you doing besides being worried?

Everything is pretty good here not too much snow here overall not bad

I started watching NCIS on paramount plus again trying to get caught back up forget what season I started on it was the one where Torres went undercover at the start of the season

I started watching NCIS on paramount plus again trying to get caught back up forget what season I started on it was the one where Torres went undercover at the start of the season
I am sooo out of the loop on that. I see the whole cast is returning for the Ducky tribute!

I am sooo out of the loop on that. I see the whole cast is returning for the Ducky tribute!

Yeah I heard something about that